El Nexus 6 podrá ser pre-ordenado en AT&T a partir de mañana
En la mañana de hoy la compañía AT&T anunció que el nuevo teléfono de Google bajo la línea Nexus, el Nexus 6, estará disponible para ser pre-ordenado a partir de mañana. AT&T anunció hoy que su primer teléfono Nexus, el Nexus 6, con Android 5.0 Lollipop, estará disponible para pre-órdenes a partir del miércoles 12 de noviembre, en www.att.com y en tiendas AT&T.
El Nexus 6 en el color “Midnight Blue” se puede adquirir con $0 con el programa AT&T NextSM y pagando mensualidades sin cargos por financiamiento:
– AT&T Next 24 – $22.77 por mes
– AT&T Next 18 – $28.46 por mes
– AT&T Next 12 – $34.15 por mes
Otras opciones incluyen precio con contrato de 2 años ($249.99) y comprando el equipo a precio regular y sin contrato por $682.99.
Tal y como indica el comunicado enviado por AT&T esta mañana, el Nexus 6 será el primer dispositivo Nexus en ser vendido por AT&T en sus tiendas. ¿Se acuerdan de Android Silver?
A continuación reproducimos en comunicado en su totalidad.
AT&T ANNOUNCES NOV. 12 PREORDERS FOR THE NEXUS 6 WITH ANDROID 5.0 LOLLIPOP
GET THE LATEST NEXUS SMARTPHONE FOR $0 DOWN WITH AT&T NEXT AND SAVE $50 ON A MOTO 360, MOTO HINT OR MOTO SLIVER II
DALLAS, Nov. 11, 2014 – AT&T1 announced today that its first Nexus device, the Nexus 6 , with Android 5.0 Lollipop, will be available for preorders beginning Wednesday, Nov. 12, at www.att.com and in AT&T retail stores.
You can get the Nexus 6 in Midnight Blue for $0 down with AT&T Next for $22.77 per month with AT&T Next 24,2 $28.46 per month with AT&T Next 183 or $34.15 per month with AT&T Next 12.3 You can also purchase Nexus 6 for $249.99 with a two-year agreement4 or $682.99 with no annual commitment.5
New and existing AT&T customers who activate a new line of service on AT&T NextSM can choose to save $50 on the Moto 360, Moto Hint or Moto Sliver II6 when purchasing a Nexus 6 on the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network,7 covering more than 300 million Americans.
“The Nexus 6 with Android 5.0 Lollipop is the first Nexus device to join AT&T’s leading device portfolio,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president – Mobile Devices, AT&T. “The power of the nation’s most reliable network, covering more than 300 million Americans, paired with the collective innovation from Google and Motorola make this device a winning combination for AT&T customers.”
“We’re excited to collaborate with Motorola and AT&T to introduce customers nationwide to Nexus 6 with Android 5.0, Lollipop, Google’s biggest software release yet,” said Hiroshi Lockheimer, VP, Engineering for Android.
Designed by Google and Motorola, you can now enjoy a larger smartphone from Nexus, equipped with a 6-inch Quad High Definition display, a 3220mAh battery and a 13MP rear-facing camera. Additional key features include:
- Best of Google: Shipping with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Nexus 6 gives you the latest Android updates from Google. This means you’ll have the newest version of Android to enjoy the latest features and enhancements including a new Material Design aesthetic, where colors are bold, animations are fluid, and shapes are richly textured. Heads-up alerts notify you of calls and messages and allow you to act on, or dismiss, them without interrupting what you’re doing. Easily switch back and forth between Chrome tabs and apps such as email and music to browse the mobile web more easily.
- More Doing, Less Charging: Android 5.0 Lollipop provides you with power-saving features to get the most out of your battery based on your personal usage. Equipped with a large 3220mAh battery, the Nexus 6 enables you to go longer and charge quicker. Charging is lightning fast, allowing you to quickly boost your battery life by 6 hours with only 15 minutes of charge time.8
- More Epic Shots: Capture almost any moment with Nexus 6, which is outfitted with a 13MP rear-facing camera with Optical Image Stabilization, a dual LED ring flash and a 2MP front-facing camera. Using HDR+, the pre-installed Google Camera allows you to take photos effortlessly.
- Immersive Stereo Sound: Nexus 6 comes with dual front-facing stereo speakers that provide immersive sound, giving you a great audio experience for movies, music and games.
AT&T is focused on giving our customers a top-notch experience through fast and friendly service. Being recognized as the highest ranked wireless provider for overall purchasing experience by J.D. Power,9 for the third time in a row, shows this commitment to the customer experience is making a difference. AT&T outperformed competitors in the J.D. Power 2014 Volume 2 study and received the “Highest Satisfaction with the Purchase Experience among Full-Service Wireless Providers, Three Times in a Row.”
For more information about Nexus 6, visit att.com/nexus6.
1 AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
2 AT&T NextSM: Req’s 0% APR installment agmt, qual. credit and wireless service. Tax due at sale. Device balance due if wireless svc cancelled. Limit 4 financed devices may apply. Select locations. Other charges & restrictions apply. Terms subject to change. Visit att.com/next for plan details.
3 Requires 20-mth or 24-mth 0% APR installment agreement and qualifying credit and wireless service. Tax due at sale. If wireless service cancelled, device balance due. Service costs additional. Other charges and restrictions apply. AT&T Next Requirements: www.att.com/shop/wireless/next.html#fbid=mkEz9ThvDiO.
4$249.99 pricing. Requires 2-year wireless service agreement with qualifying data plan. Activation/upgrade, early termination and other fees, and restrictions apply. Pricing Requirements: www.att.com/att/planner/index.html#fbid=yRbS77904im.
5 Requires activation of new line of qualified wireless service.
6 Offer ends 1/8/15. Smartphone req’s purchase via 2-yr wireless agmt or AT&T NextSM installment agmt and qual. svc activation. See bundle req’s.
7 Reliability based on nationwide 4G LTE networks. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. 4G LTE not available everywhere.
8 Requires Motorola Turbo Charger, included in box. Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses. All battery life claims are approximate and based on an average mixed use profile that includes both usage and standby time. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns.